- Are you looking for a realistic view on your leadership abilities and competencies?
- Do you want to be able to improve and develop specific competencies?
- Would you like to become the best leader or manager you can be?
Then be honest with yourself by objectively reviewing your skills and abilities as a leader.
The Leadership Excellence Report (LER) offers a high-level, in-depth analysis of your leadership capabilities and competencies, with personalised feedback. You will benefit from a diagnostic tool for measuring your leadership skills and sense of responsibility, giving you concrete recommendations for improvement.
What exactly does LER offer?
- The LER offers a comprehensive representation of your leadership responsibility
- It provides an overview of your current state of development in terms of your leadership competencies and uncovers blind spots on which you can improve
- The LER excludes any form of social desirability bias and is highly personalised
What advantages does this have to you as a leader?
- Your leadership capabilities will reach a higher level
- You will have a chance to develop skills to improve on your weaker abilities
- There are no right or wrong answers
The actual utility of this report is manifold. It can be used at any stage of your leadership development training, be it before, during, or after different training modules or as a starting point for your development journey.
What does the LER cost?
790,00 € VAT included (663,87 € net)
This price includes the written report and a personalised telefone coaching (duration: 50 minutes). Due to the analysis’ high requirements the report is only available in conjunction with a professional coaching. Therefore, we decided to include the guidance of a skilled trainer of the Grundl Leadership Institut within this offer, to help you better understand your results.